WMO Call for Candidates (Independent External Evaluation of the Approach to Projects)
The WMO is looking for:
An experienced evaluator to evaluate the World Meteorological Organization's (WMO) approach to projects. WMO has a continuously growing project portfolio and the overall intent of the evaluation is to deliver recommendations that will guide the WMO Secretariat's future approach to projects. The evaluation will provide an opportunity to assess the relevance, coherence, effectiveness, efficiency, sustainability and fiduciary risks of the current approach, and the outcomes will inform the development of a strategy on the future scope and scale of WMO projects, if required.
More detailed information can be found in https://wmoomm.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/GS-HumanResources/EWblaTsZC-JFg8surRk89I8Bri3x56jgi4oQm00EO5nggA?e=8ePeRT
Under the overall guidance and supervision of the Programme Officer, Regional Strategy Division, Regional Strategy Office, Member Services and Development Department, the incumbent will perform the following duties:
- Prepares an inception report that includes a workplan outlining the approach to the evaluation;
- Conceptualizes and develops an evaluation methodology in close consultation with WMO;
- Conducts interviews and field visits at WMO HQ and in identified countries and regions (to be finalized with WMO on commencement of assignment);
- Prepares draft evaluation report with summary recommendations
- Participates in key meetings with key stakeholders including the Project Management Board.
- Klik tautan ini jika PDF di atas tidak muncul.